We all Know that Cats are the kings & Queens of the house, here are some Rules that they wrote for us Slaves to abide by.
1. If I like it, or dont like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth/paw/body/next to me, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I am chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks like it's mine, or yours it's mine.
8. If I saw it first or last, it's mine.
9. If you are playing/touching/eating/looking at something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken or tastes yukky, it's yours.
Cats Have Slaves. Dogs have Owners.
Cats Rules. Dogs Drool.
"Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong,always try to make it look like the dog did it."
"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals. - Winston Churchill
"You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humans useful domestic animals."- George Mikes
"Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. True, and they have many other fine qualities as well." - Missy Dizick
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous
"Cats are kindly masters, just so long as you remember your place."- Paul Gray
"In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat." - Warren Eckstein
"Dogs come when they're called. Cats take a message and get back to you." - Mary Bly
"Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow. " - Jeff Valdez
"You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats." - Colonial American Proverb
"Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God." -Unknown
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."- Unknown
"People who hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life."
- Faith Resnick
Last but not least, not a truer word spoken..........
"One cat just leads to another."
- Ernest Hemingway
Please Visit the Links below for photos and videos of our Stunning Cats. Over 12 million views and counting! http://carameldreamsx.deviantart.com/gallery/ www.youtube.com/user/wwwFrostymooncouk www.youtube.com/user/carameldreamsx